She is ‘India’s Undergraduate researcher with the most number of International Research publications’ recognized by Limca Book of Records. Publishing papers, journals, and articles since she was 17 years old, she now lays claim to more than 20 accredited works in the national and international arena of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
Her research interests are Power Systems/ Power Engineering. Published International publications in including IEEE. WSEAS, IAENG, WCECS, CPRI etc. She is driven, intelligent, and uncompromising in her pursuit of excellence, showered with accolades, awards and honors from famous professors across the globe and India.
She launched Girls in Tech Foundation with her as the chairman which is a non-profit focused on the engagement, education and empowerment of girls and women who are passionate about technology. The aim is to promote and foster STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and Entrepreneurship and inspire women to be unstoppable in Technology, Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Impacted 4500+ girls/women so far and still counting.
She and the Foundation have received appreciation for the work and the Foundation has established partnerships with US State Department, US Consulate General Hyderabad, UNDP, Microsoft, Facebook, IBM, AICTE, Minister of HRD, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Odisha and Telangana, IIM-A (WLS), Google Tech Makers, Bayer India, Intellecap, UC-Berkeley, Stanford Design School, WebSummit, and many organizations including CII-IWN, FICCI, FTAPCCI etc. She is also establishing a Centre of Excellence with US partners in India and launching a project called Start factor for inclusivity in India.
She is also the Chairperson of FTAPCCI (Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry) Ladies Wing and in her previous capacity served as Secretary at FTAPCCI Women in Business. She is into Think Tank/Strategy for: education startups, Young Entrepreneurial Society, student community (stem and research).
She is the co-founder of Innovivi Centre of Excellence - a Global partner to SkyDeck, University of California, Berkeley, USA; First Global Social Impact Training Partner to Cloud Foundry, USA; Exclusive India Partner to Opportu, USA to name a few.
1. Under the able chairpersonship of Ms. Sree Divya, GIT has been doing good work to advance the cause of girls and women in the fields of STEM and Entrepreneurship. I have had the pleasure of working with Sree Divya, very closely. She is a highly focused and a confident young woman who is goaldriven, intelligent and passionate about her work. –Gabriel Hons-Olivier, Public Affairs Officer, US Consulate General, Hyderabad
2. GIT, under the chairmanship of Ms. Sree Divya has been doing immense work in STEM and Entrepreneurship. I am proud to be associated with her. She is a tireless and passionate advocate for the cause. – Dr. Manpreet Singh Manna, Director, AICTE, Min of HRD, Government of India
3. Ms. Sree Divya is an intelligent, hard working person who excels in any activity she takes up. She has an outstanding performance at a very young age. She has shown inimitable professional excellence, which surpasses the contribution of senior experts in the field of power systems. – Dr. N. Divakar, Padma Shri Awardee
4. I have pleasure in saying that Ms. Sree Divya, is known to me for years, I have been hearing about her remarkable contribution of this young girl of 20 years has come to the notice of professionals in Electrical and Electronics field. Her analytical approach in Power Engineering, I am sure, will be of great use in resolving people’s problems caused due to the growing shortage of much needed electrical energy. – Jagdish Mittal, Padma Shri Awardee
5. Several eminent people from different walks of life have praised her for both her academic quest and her dedication towards women in STEM and Entrepreneurship. They include professors from across the globe, industry experts, Government officials, startup ecosystem enablers, VC's, entrepreneurs, organizational heads/representatives, corporate, social sector and includes key decision makers.
Indian Classical Music : She is a Gold medal awardee in Carnatic music competition and Carnatic vocalist and Received gold medal, passed exam from Maharashtra Mandali and given various programmes (vocal) in All India Radio (AIR) for Balavinodam, Hyderabad. She is also Empaneled as “Young Upcoming Artist” by India World Cultural Forum (IWCF) in 2012.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org On Linkedin : https://in.linkedin.com/in/vpsreedivya On twitter: @divya389 Personal website: www.vpsreedivya.com
Read Complete Magazine @ http://www.bizstandards.com/index.php?p=e_magazine&mcid=104