Biz Standards Powered by Nayakart Online Solutions Pvt Ltd, herein called as Biz Standards (Biz Standards Group consists www.bizstandards.com website, Mobile apps, Biz Standards Magazine, BS TV, Biz Standards Ratings) .
Analytics BizStandards Media uses third party softwares for analytics. All metrics information collected from your usage of the Service shall be transmitted to analytics provider. This information is then used to evaluate how users use Service, and to compile statistical reports on activity for us We further use the same statistical analytics tool to track or to collect your Personally Information. We will use this information in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Service and to personalize the experience for you. Anonymized and aggregated information and analysis may be made public where desired by BizStandards Media . Children's Personal Information BizStandards Media does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Service or website without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to BizStandards Media, please contact us. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information, preferences and to keep you signed-in. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by BizStandards and our partners, affiliates, or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. Behavioural Targeting/ Re-Targeting We partner with third parties to manage our advertisements on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Links from our website Some pages of our website contain external links. You are advised to verify the privacy practices of such other websites.
1. What kinds of information do we collect: • Information you’ve provided to us: We collect information about you when you provide it to us, including when you create an online account, subscribe to one of our titles, respond to one of our promotions, order or register your interest in one of our products, or post a comment under an article. This could be via your computer browser, via an app, by telephone, or by post. • Information from your device: We collect information from and about the device you are using when you interact with one of our websites, apps or other products/services, including adverts.
This may include:
(i) Device Type: Information about your operating system, hardware, software, browser type in order to tailor the experience to your device (e.g. screen resolution).
(ii) Device Operations: Information about your operations and behaviors performed on your device to tailor the experience based on how you or similar users have interacted with our content.
(iii) Unique identifiers: device IDs in order to save your preferences against an identifier to refer to on subsequent pages.
(iv) Device Settings: Information from your device’s setting such as access to your GPS location/Information related to the location of your device so that we know which version of the website to serve you;
(v) Network/connections: Your IP address, so that we can recognize if you have visited us before and allow your device to communicate with our websites and apps.
2. How we may use your information • Delivering services By using our websites, apps and other products and services, we may process your information for the purpose of providing you with such products and services and managing our relationship with you, which shall include (without limitation): - communicating with you in relation to your account or service, service updates or other non-marketing communications; - contacting you where a checkout journey is not completed if you have provided your information; - delivering customer services and support; - dealing with, and responding to you about a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities; - ensuring the integrity of votes, competitions and polls; - maintaining records of our communications with you if you get in contact with us; - obtaining customer reviews and conducting market research. Legal basis for these processing activities: Legitimate Interests - running competitions effectively and informing you if you have been successful in any competitions or promotions; Legal basis for this processing activity: Contract • Communicating with you In accordance with your preferences and data protection legislation, we may use your information to send you direct marketing communications. This may include communications by post, telephone, email or SMS about our products and services, events and special offers. We may also send you periodic newsletters about your chosen services, inform you of promotional offers that you might find interesting, and inform you about the any changes to our products and services where we have permission to do so. Legal basis for processing this data: Consent/Legitimate Interests • Personalization/Identifying your interests We may use your information to provide you with a greater personalized experience when you visit/use one of our sites/apps, and for insight and marketing purposes. We provide personalization by using data you submit to us, cookies, IP addresses, web beacons or similar technologies in relation to the devices you use.
Legal basis for this processing activity: Consent • Measurement and analytics We may use certain information (such as the websites that you visit and advertisements you see or click on) to help advertisers and other promotional partners measure the effectiveness and distributions of their advertisements and promotions. Legal basis for this processing activity: Legitimate Interests/Consent • Improving our services and products We may use your information to monitor and improve our products, content and services. This may include (without limitation): - developing the design and style of our products and services to make improvements - carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis to inform our strategic development - blocking disruptive use and ensuring the security of our products and services If you have registered on our websites or apps, we may analyse the information we hold on you in aggregate with our other customers to improve our advertising systems. Legal basis for this processing activity: Legitimate Interests • Message boards, blogs and other public forums Our websites may provide message boards, blogs and other user generated content facilities. Anything that you share will become public information. You should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information. Legal basis for processing this data: Consent Legal basis for processing this data: Legitimate Interest
3. Legal Bases for processing your data Contract: We process some of your data as a necessary part of performing our contractual obligations to you. For example, ensuring products you buy can be delivered to you. Consent: Some processing activities will only be done where we have sought your prior consent. If we require your consent, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it. Once given, you have the right to withdraw your consent again at any point and we will be obliged to stop processing your data and delete it unless we can demonstrate that another legal basis applies. Legitimate Interests: We process some of your data because it is in our Legitimate Interests to do so. Where this is the case, we have considered the impact using your information may have on you and limited our use to only what is strictly necessary. Where we are using this as our basis, we can provide you with an explanation of why the processing is in our interests and you are free to contest this decision if you wish.
4. How we may share your information • Sharing with third-party partners Vendors: When you purchase goods or services from us, we partner with specialist companies to fulfil your order and provide certain customer services. This includes vendors who you may have bought something from and specialist companies who assist us in obtaining ratings and reviews of product(s) and/or service(s). We usually remain the data controller of your information and the other companies only process data under our instructions and cannot use the information for their own purposes. If one of our third-party partners acts as data controller of your personal data (whether or not as a data controller in common with us) Promotions: Sometimes we bring you promotions in association with other companies. If you enter such promotions, the other company will use the information you submit and we provide to them as a data controller in line with their own privacy policies. Affiliates: We regularly partner with industry affiliates to bring you special deals on products and packages you may find of interest. These providers collect marketing permissions for us and share data back with us about your purchases in order for us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
5. Details of transfers to third countries and safeguards Any organization who has access to your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by contractual restrictions to make sure they protect your information and comply with applicable data protection legislation. Where these organizations are based outside of the EEA in a jurisdiction that has not been deemed adequate by the EU, we enter into EU approved model clauses with them to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
7. How can you exercise your rights under the GDPR • Access: If you wish to exercise your right to access a free copy of your data, you can contact us at the contact details provided below at Section 12. • Deletion: To ask us to delete your personal data, please contact us at the contact details provided below at Section 12. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it. • Rectification: If you wish to update or rectify your data, you can do this directly by accessing your account settings. • Revoke consent: If you wish to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing or online behavioral advertising purposes, you can opt-out by updating your settings or, for direct marketing, clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email or newsletter you receive from us. • Objection to automated profiling: If you wish to opt-out of having your personal information profiled for personalization purposes you can adjusting your account settings or contact us directly. • Objection to legitimate interests: If you wish to object to our processing of your data where we are pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party please contacting us as at the contact details provided below stating the nature of and reasons for such objection. If you are contacting us to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, you will have to provide valid proof of identification. We are required to respond to your request within 1 month.
8. Data retention and account deletion We store your data for no longer than necessary in relation to the purpose under which such data was collected. This is determined on a case by case basis and depends on things such as the nature of the data provided, why it was collected, the legal basis we rely upon to process the data, and our relevant legal or operation retention requirements. For example, if you request to delete your account we still have to retain some data for fraud prevention purposes and financial auditing and legal liability for any comments posted or otherwise.
9. Children & young people Our websites, apps and other products and services are not aimed at children. We do not target, intend to collect, or knowingly collect or otherwise process information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, we request that you do not provide us with your information and do not use our websites and apps. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13, please contact us if you are aware that your child has used our websites or apps or otherwise provided their information to us without your consent. We will delete or otherwise cease processing your child’s personal information within a reasonable time. If you are aged 13, 14 or 15, 16, 17, 18 we request that you seek your parent or guardian’s permission before providing us with your information or using our websites or apps. In accordance with industry best practice guidelines, we may retain your information for a reasonable amount of time to make sure that we do not contact you in the future.
(i) Cookies that are needed to provide the service you have asked for (Essential) Some cookies are essential so you can move around our websites and use their features. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function.
(ii) Cookies that collect information about your choices and preferences (Functional / Preference) These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember things like:
(iii) Cookies used to understand how people use our products and services (Analytics) We use analytics cookies to gather information about what pages, links and sections of our apps are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. They are also useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate our sites so we can identify improvements to make to the customer journey We may combine information collected by analytics cookies with other information that you provide to us. For instance, if you have registered for an account with us, we may combine your contact details other information you provide us with the browsing history from your device collected by analytics cookies (including data collected from before you registered and when you are signed-out). We may also use this combined information to improve our products and services. For instance, we may analyse this information in aggregate to improve our advertising systems.
11. Updates to this Policy We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy. Where changes are made, we will post the revised Policy here with an updated effective date. Please check regularly for any changes to this Policy.
12. How to contact us: If you have any queries or comments about this Policy or to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com